Thursday, March 28, 2013

little black book: Copper + Walnut


I've been dropping a lot of hints lately. From products that I mention are "coming soon" to the {sneak peek} in my sidebar, something big is looming. Instead of interviewing an inspirational person this week I wanted to share a bit more about where Copper + Walnut is heading.

We plan to be more than an online store. Our virtual collection will feature hand picked and custom products that you can't find in the retail market. Aside from offering pretty things there will be one unique element that sets us apart: educating our customer. Whether it's tips and tricks on how to place a sofa in your family room or a scale drawing of a chair, we are passionate about making sure your hard earned money is spent on pieces that are right for you.

Someone recently asked me what I wanted C+W to be when it grew up. Without thinking too hard I quickly answered, "I'd like it to become the J. Crew of furniture." I know that is a bit of a lofty goal, but the sentiment is accurate. At a baseline the fashion powerhouse is a fusion of quality + style. They have mastered blending classic silhouettes with modern, trendy fabrics and their accessories complete and personalize a look.

Combine those two elements and you have our mission:


Copper + Walnut will specialize in well-made, classic furniture that can be customized and modernized by our fresh, on-trend fabrics and accessories. In conjunction with the blog our virtual collection will feature educational elements that ensure you are purchasing a piece right for your space, your style and your lifestyle. 



I hope you are as excited as I am about where we are headed!  

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jess said...

VERY excited! Can't wait to watch this grow :) xo, FD

Copper + Walnut said...

Thanks Jess :)

Jenni said...

Yay! This is so exciting! Congrats to you Lauren!