Monday, April 29, 2013

product profile: black and white sofa

Aaaaaand we're back!

What an incredible week. We covered miles upon miles of showroom floor but it was worth every blister. From traditional to modern to mid-century we saw and sat in it all. It was the perfect boost of inspiration that I was looking for and I'm overflowing with new things to share. Instead of revealing everything at once I am going to highlight my favorite market trends individually throughout my posts this week.

The first and almost unanimous trend at market this years was: black and white. Used mostly in fun, fresh patterns here are a few of my favorite vignettes as well as a very exciting custom project that we are working on.




 Love this trend in a side table! It's the perfect amount of fun for any family room.

A throw is a simple, inexpensive way to try out a trend or color combo. 


Although chevron is still huge, nothing says class to me like a black and white stripe...especially combined with a traditional chair silhouette. Love! 


It's always fascinating to see how other people combine these colors, but to me nothing beats placing a custom order yourself. Aiming for something a little more traditional we were able to put together a classic yet fresh black and cream custom sofa, complete with an exposed wood frame and nickel nailhead trim. Oh, and that awesome throw pillow pattern is actually made with ribbon! I can't wait for this beauty to show up. 


Happy Monday! 

Photobucket

No comments: