Friday, April 5, 2013

lust list: barware


Eeeek! I am so excited. Next weekend we will have a house full of wonderful friends. One evening we plan to have dinner at our casa so a stocked bar is required. Here are a few of my favorite bar finds at the moment:


these bar glasses {coming soon} 
this monogram ice bucket



this extra large ice tray 




these decanters {coming soon} 



Oh, and this one too! {coming soon} 


these serving trays 
these stemless wine glasses 

In honor of it almost being the weekend I am also going to share my favorite beverage recipe with you. It's incredibly simple and most likely has a proper name but since my husband claims we perfected it, he affectionately named it after moi. 

Enjoy! 





Photobucket

1 comment:

K Stalls said...

Love this post and the cocktail recipe!