Friday, April 12, 2013

lust list: furniture market fashion

I don't typically blog about clothing unless I see a clear and direct link to design. The Furniture Market in North Carolina is coming up next week and talk about the perfect stage for a fashion-meets-interior-design fusion. Thousands of creative men and women come together to talk about the world of design, showcase their gorgeous products and schmooze. I couldn't be more excited.

You will see everything here, although I plan to walk a fine line between fun/trendy and business lady. Just like my interior philosophy I invest in staples and then bargain hunt for the rest, so here are a few budget friendly trends that I'm lusting after:


Black and White








Floral 












via {on sale}




Green
















Geometric 









*all interior images via


Photobucket

No comments: