Monday, July 2, 2012

manic monday: closing time

If all goes as planned this will be my final Manic Monday post...not because I am tired of poking fun at my own neuroses (that never gets old) but because we should have keys in hand by Friday! We will still have plenty of work to do once we move in to spruce the place up, so be sure to check back as I document all of my before-and-after projects.

via

Between the closing, the impending move and celebrating our nation's independence my posts may be sporadic this week. In case you don't hear from me, I wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July. Whether you'll be at a cabin in the Midwest, a BBQ in the south or on a boat off the West Coast, cheers!

2 comments:

K Stalls said...

Your new home looks amazing! Happy 4th to you and Steve xo

Copper + Walnut said...

Thanks K! Happy 4th to you :) xo