Thursday, May 2, 2013

market trend: shades of blue


Typically going into market you can predict the big trends of the season. This year I was poised to see florals and emerald green everywhere and I wasn't disappointed. What I was not prepared for was the popularity of the color blue. From tiffany to powder this shade was everywhere. While I can't say that a robins egg sofa is up my alley I fell head over heels for navy. Whether is was a solid velvet sofa or a modified navy and white chevron chair I was in love. 




Velvet was also a huge trend, I love it so much and this post is evidence! 



I admit, I am super sick of basic white+color chevron. These new takes on the pattern, however, are fantastic and have renewed my enthusiasm for the style.




Hurray! It's almost Friday. 
Photobucket

No comments: