Tuesday, May 14, 2013

collection launch date


When I began my professional career in finance I never dreamed I would be launching a furniture collection a few years later. Life has a funny way of keeping me on my toes and in this case I couldn't be happier. After pouring my heart and soul into this endeavor I an elated to announce our official launch date: Summer 2013!

Here are a few highlights from the 2013 Copper + Walnut Collection: 
  • over 10 sofa silhouettes
  • chairs in all shapes and sizes
  • 3 collections of fabric to choose from 
  • 6 wood finish options 
  • handpicked accessories 

The goal is to give our clients the ability to customize designer quality furniture. You will personalize the piece with details and fabrics and we will ensure that it is made to our specified level of comfort and craftsmanship. I am more than thrilled to launch this summer and hope you will excuse the absence of blog posts as we prepare. 



Happy Tuesday! 

Photobucket

No comments: