Thursday, December 6, 2012

towels

I have a strange obsession with bath towels. I have been known on multiple occasions to choose hotels based on the quality of their cotton. Let's just say I've done some research.

Remember this post when I told you Macy's Hotel Collection was the bees knees? Well I stand by that statement, however, someone has successfully knocked them off! Target (that's pronounced Tar-jé) has created a luxury line under it's proprietary Fieldcrest brand and these towels are legit. Instead of the steep $12 to $40 price tag you can snag these fab alternatives for $9 to $20. They come in solid colors or white with stripes and the line even includes bath sheets. I'm always looking for ways to save some money without compromising quality so I just had to share this with all of you!





**Disclaimer: Copper + Walnut is not liable or responsible for guests who accidentally "miss their flight" or linger longer than they are invited. We can not control the power of these towels.

No comments: