Monday, November 12, 2012

change, change, chaaaaange

I'm sorry for being MIA lately. Over these last few weeks I've been making some big life decisions and while I'm not quite ready to share all the details just yet, I will tell you that I am positioning myself to make a pretty big, scary and exciting leap.


Please forgive me if my posts for the rest of 2012 are a bit sporadic and chaotic. I will be busy getting all of my ducks in a row for some big announcements in 2013.


This is a poster that hangs in my home office and I love it because it reminds me that it's ok to fight for my own happiness. It doesn't make me ungrateful for my past but rather it empowers me to take hold of my future. So much of what I am about to embark on has been made possible by the people reading and supporting my blog, so thank you from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait to share more of my next adventure with you.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Great poster - I should put that up in my house! I am excited to hear more about these changes in the future. Be strong, be confident, and most of all, be happy!

Copper + Walnut said...

Thanks Jenni! Sometimes the path is scary so really I appreciate the encouragement :)